Stock Market Playbook
There is a Better Way to Invest
The Stock Market Playbook was designed to give individual investors the tools to have the proper asset allocation at all times.
We believe proper portfolio management and asset allocation can be accomplished with this website. We also believe:
- Markets are always moving from undervalued to overvalued and back in cycles
- These periods can be reliably identified and acted upon
- Technical analysis can be used to hold positions longer when markets are moving up, and sell when moving down
- Keeping costs as low as possible using ETFs and index funds gives you a huge advantage
- Having the right asset allocation drastically reduces risk
Potential for severe correction:
Range is 20 to 100+:
<60: Correction very unlikely
60-70: Correction unlikely
70-80: Correction possible
80-90: Correction probable
>90: Significant correction probable
The stock market is overvalued and a correction is probable. Be prepared with the right allocation!
- Fundamentals drive long term investment returns.
- Investor behavior drives short term investment returns.
- Asset allocation should be implemented to improve the risk/return characteristics of the portfolio.
- Buy and hold can be improved upon by looking at historically reliable indicators such as valuations, AND investor behavior, and making appropriate adjustments to the portfolio over time.
- Asset classes used: domestic stocks, international stocks, emerging markets, fixed income, precious metals, real estate
- Buy and hold when fundamentals support favorable long term returns. Sell and hold cash or alternative investments when they do not.
Have questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or here:
Don't have the time or desire to manage your own portfolio? Kerry Prazak, CFP® manages investments using these strategies.
Visit http://www.eastlakefinancial.com/ for more information.